Beta 3 delayed

From: Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:27:05 +0000
Subject: Beta 3 delayed
Groups: php.dev php.version4 
Request: Send a blank email to php-dev+get-11089@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
As you probably noticed, I haven't packaged Beta 3 on Friday, and we're definitely won't be releasing it tomorrow. The reason for this is that Andi and I are considering a very large patch to the Zend engine, a change that if we decide to go with, should be a part of Beta 3. We'll try to finish with it in a weeks' time and publish Beta 3 then. Zeev -- ----------------------------------------------------- Zeev Suraski <zeev@zend.com> http://www.zend.com/ For a PGP public key, finger bourbon@netvision.net.il

« previous php.dev (#11089) next »