Re: Should I wait for PHP 5.1?
| From: | Gerard Samuel | Date: | Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:20:32 +0000 |
| Subject: | Re: Should I wait for PHP 5.1? | ||
| References: | 1 | Groups: | php.general |
| Request: | Send a blank email to php-general+get-192444@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message | ||
On Sunday 01 August 2004 12:19 pm, Randall Perry wrote:
> Any major gotchas going from 4 to 5? Any problems with PostgreSQL
> connectivity? Will I have to scour and rewrite current scripts?
>
My opininon would be to wait on maybe 5.0.1, especially if its on a production
box. Im not having an absolute blast with it on my dev boxes...