Re: 5.4 Alpha 2
| From: | Stas Malyshev | Date: | Mon, 11 Jul 2011 23:23:04 +0000 |
| Subject: | Re: 5.4 Alpha 2 | ||
| References: | 1 2 | Groups: | php.internals |
| Request: | Send a blank email to internals+get-53902@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message | ||
Hi!
On 7/11/11 4:16 PM, Pierre Joye wrote:
I would rather wait the 2nd wave of RFCs to be adopted/rejected before doing a2, if some has no patch (or far to be ready) or too risky (the int/string/float looks like one to me) should be dropped and delayed to the next release.Why delay? RFCs are a separate things, and they should be ready for the beta. We have a number of features that need testing - webserver, Zend Signals, XSLT fixes... We'll have another alpha in early August most probably anyway. -- Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/ (408)454-6900 ext. 227