Re: merge expat 1.95.1 now or wait till branch?

From: Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:22:48 +0000
Subject: Re: merge expat 1.95.1 now or wait till branch?
References: 1  Groups: php.dev 
Request: Send a blank email to php-dev+get-54725@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
I'd wait until after we branch. I want to branch today. This is unless it solves some crucial bugs and then I think we should discuss it. Andi At 11:46 AM 5/10/2001 +0200, Thies C. Arntzen wrote:
    hi,
    i finally managed to find some time to bump the bundled expat
    to the latest/greatest version. should i go ahead and commit
    or wait till we branched 4.0.6?
    tc
-- PHP Development Mailing List <http://www.php.net/> To unsubscribe, e-mail: php-dev-unsubscribe@lists.php.net For additional commands, e-mail: php-dev-help@lists.php.net To contact the list administrators, e-mail: php-list-admin@lists.php.net


« previous php.dev (#54725) next »