Re: merge expat 1.95.1 now or wait till branch?
| From: | Thies C. Arntzen | Date: | Thu, 10 May 2001 15:42:33 +0000 |
| Subject: | Re: merge expat 1.95.1 now or wait till branch? | ||
| References: | 1 | Groups: | php.dev |
| Request: | Send a blank email to php-dev+get-54733@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message | ||
On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 06:22:48PM +0300, Andi Gutmans wrote:
> I'd wait until after we branch. I want to branch today.
> This is unless it solves some crucial bugs and then I think we should
> discuss it.
ok - i'll commit after branch.
tc