Re: alpha release stuff

From: Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:30:46 +0000
Subject: Re: alpha release stuff
References: 1  Groups: php.gtk.dev 
Request: Send a blank email to php-gtk-dev+get-2760@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
Steph Fox wrote:
1) We should probably wait until the PHP 5.1.3 release because there should've been a Zend API bump last week, and it hasn't gone in yet. It'd make sense to wait for that API change and then force a 5.1.3+ dependency - people will be able to use snaps then for other extensions and for PHP itself, or the 5.1.3 bundle of course.
Please forgive my ignorance but what does waiting for 5.1.3 get us? Or I guess more specifically, what are the advantages of waiting for the Zend API bump and what are the consequences of not waiting? Scott

« previous php.gtk.dev (#2760) next »