Re: current commit policy for HEAD?

From: Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 13:35:23 +0000
Subject: Re: current commit policy for HEAD?
References: 1 2 3  Groups: php.internals 
Request: Send a blank email to internals+get-11233@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
I would say to wait 2 or 3 weeks. This time is not critical for the code that is laying aside for months. In my opinion the bug system will start to fill up with new bugs in the next days or 2-3 weeks. Some percentage of these bugs will be easy to fix. If the branch happens now, a bug hunter has to merge at least to 2 branches if not 3. So lets wait for 2-3 weeks. andrey Quoting Wez Furlong <kingwez@gmail.com>: > You mean we haven't created a branch for 5.0 ?? > Let's do it ASAP; I noticed a few changes since the release... what > happened to the release process?? > > Let's branch PHP_5_0 and make HEAD 5.1-dev. > > --Wez. > > On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 10:41:03 +0200 (CEST), Derick Rethans > <derick@php.net> wrote: > > New features should go to 5.1.x and fixes/small additions to 5.0.1... > > but there is no branch yet. I think we need to make one. What about > > others? > > -- > PHP Internals - PHP Runtime Development Mailing List > To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php > >

« previous php.internals (#11233) next »