Re: namespaces and alpha3

From: Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:22:08 +0000
Subject: Re: namespaces and alpha3
References: 1 2 3 4 5  Groups: php.internals 
Request: Send a blank email to internals+get-41015@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
Hi!
The problem is we can't know whether restricting *future* evolution in namespace support is going to turn out to be a good idea.
I think we have now all the information we could have without really having it in the wild. Yes, we can make a mistake based on this information, but I see no use in sitting there and doing nothing but asking ourselves "do we make a mistake?". We are not advancing with it that way. If you can name something that could further our progress here and that can be done after 5.3 but can't be done right now - name it. Otherwise I see absolutely no reason in postponing the decision. -- Stanislav Malyshev, Zend Software Architect stas@zend.com http://www.zend.com/ (408)253-8829 MSN: stas@zend.com

« previous php.internals (#41015) next »