Re: Beta 3 delayed

From: Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:36:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Beta 3 delayed
References: 1  Groups: php.version4 
Request: Send a blank email to php-version4+get-4670@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
Zeev Suraski wrote: > > As you probably noticed, I haven't packaged Beta 3 on Friday, and we're > definitely won't be releasing it tomorrow. The reason for this is that > Andi and I are considering a very large patch to the Zend engine, a change > that if we decide to go with, should be a part of Beta 3. We'll try to > finish with it in a weeks' time and publish Beta 3 then. Can you let the rest of us know what this patch is going to be? -Andrey * There is no knowledge that is not power. *

« previous php.version4 (#4670) next »