Re: [RFC] Deprecations for PHP 7.3

From: Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2018 14:40:42 +0000
Subject: Re: [RFC] Deprecations for PHP 7.3
References: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  Groups: php.internals 
Request: Send a blank email to internals+get-102665@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message
On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 5:41 PM, Christoph M. Becker <cmbecker69@gmx.de> wrote: > Sorry, that there has not been any decision yet. However, Sara > suggested that this decision is not solely up to the RMs[1], and I > wouldn't know how to decide it then[2], since there has been at least > one objection[3]. > To clarify, it's ultimately an RM decision, but it should be guided by the larger internals@ group. The way I read Zeev's objection is that it's primarily against TP, and not against pushing out the FF per se. I would recommend (in a non-RM, unofficial capacity) pushing out the FF (not necessarily GA, but we can make that decision later). If these last minute things pass, they go in. If they fail, then all we've done is burned a month. -Sara

« previous php.internals (#102665) next »