Re: Hold off 5.4
| From: | Pierre Joye | Date: | Thu, 25 Nov 2010 01:13:09 +0000 |
| Subject: | Re: Hold off 5.4 | ||
| References: | 1 2 | Groups: | php.internals |
| Request: | Send a blank email to internals+get-50481@lists.php.net to get a copy of this message | ||
hi Derick,
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Derick Rethans <derick@php.net> wrote:
> I am absolutely against stalling again!
I am absolutely against going into a release process with the current
state of the affairs.
I think it would be much better for everyone if we first agree on the
release process RFC, including the selection of the release managers,
the features inclusions and the BC breaks policy.
Last but not least, I don't think the type hinting (or strict typing)
got any agreement or go any approved RFC. That alone is a no-go for a
release.
Cheers,
--
Pierre
@pierrejoye | http://blog.thepimp.net | http://www.libgd.org